Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting, demand management and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are looking for Customer Success Integration Manager, who will be a part of Customer Success team that serves SMB clients in Poland and LATAM.
What does Customer Success Integration Manager do?
- Being a main point of contact for our clients during the client integration and onboarding process. It means working between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Coordinating the communication process between client, Sales and Product Team.
- Hosting meetings for multiple participants.
- Recognizing the customer’s pain points, goals, and desired outcome to coordinate the onboarding.
- Creating documentation – tutorials/video for clients together with the product team.
- Creating content for and together with the marketing department
- Answering client’s inquiries via email and ticketing system.
- Establishing the onboarding details:
- Analyzing the contract together with the sales dpt
- Gathering requirements from the sales department and clients
- Establishing goals and metrics based on the onboarding roadmap
- Adding requirements to the product roadmap in contact with Product dpt
- Managing the onboarding roadmap together with the client and different internal teams
- Establish the milestones/next steps together with the client
- Close cooperation with Product Manager (Product dpt)
What do we expect from you?
- Polish, Spanish and English (at least at C1 level).
- Project Management Experience/ Customer Success Tech or Onboarding Manager Experience (at least 2 years)
- Conducting multinational business meetings experience (at least 2 years) and ability to provide business examples to clients
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Get things done approach
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Being a team player
- Openness to understand the Occubee platform thoroughly
- Focus on understand and solve the clients’ problems
- Openness to work extended hours sometimes (usually once a week) – we usually work flexible hours then.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Ability to explain tech to non-tech people
- SaaS environment experience
- Experience in Monday, Piepdrive, MS Teams and Microsoft 365 tools stack