Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which is reshaping the way retailers and manufacturers optimize their supply chain operations. Occubee’s advanced technology, powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, delivers top-tier demand forecasting and replenishment solutions.
We are seeking a dedicated Data Analyst who can drive data-driven insights and enhance operations for our global business clients (Poland and Mexico). As an Onboarding Data Analyst at Occubee, you’ll work directly with our clients, leveraging your analytical skills and expertise to ensure they achieve exceptional results.
What does Onboarding Data Analyst do?
- Client Communication: Regular interaction with business clients in regards to all data related subjects. Due to time zone difference you may occasionally need to participate in calls during non-traditional hours.
- Data Transformation: Expertly transform and adapt data structures to required schemas
- Data Preparation: Prepare data for detailed analysis and reporting
- Data Analysis and Reporting: In-depth analysis of client’s source data and creating relevant reports and documentation.
- Automation: Create automated data processing processes
- Quality Assurance: Verify and evaluate final results.
- Product Onboarding: Contribute to the onboarding of our advanced sales forecasting product
- Participating in the onboarding of an advanced sales forecasting product in the retail industry
- Collaboration: work closely with technical, maintenance and customer success departments to drive innovation and smooth onboarding process.
What do we expect from you?
- SQL Proficiency, capability of effective query writing.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power BI for data analysis, with dashboard development and maintenance considered a plus.
- Proficiency in Polish and English (C1 level)
- Strong interpersonal abilities including relationship-building skills
- Higher education, preferably in science field.
- Advanced analytical, mathematical, and logical thinking skills
- Proven experience in analysing large data sets
- Additional skills: prior experience in working with clients, knowledge of the retail industry
- Nice to have : experience in working with clients, knowledge of the retail industry, proficiency in python for data analysis (pandas, numpy, plotly, dash or similar), Spanish language competency