Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to play a key role in the context of marketing influence for customer acquisition and annual contracted value.
The duties of this position will be focused on three areas:
1) traffic and lead generation through paid campaigns (LinkedIn, Google, e-mail marketing),
2) remarketing activities & lead nurturing,
3) marketing automation.
This role activities are expected to contribute to an increase in the number of leads matching the ICP and a greater share of marketing-sourced leads further down the sales funnel.
What does Digital Marketing Specialist do?
- Execute and implement comprehensive performance marketing actions to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Execute integrated, demand generation campaigns including PPC, social, email, nurture programs, webinars, SEM/SEO in accordance with the digital demand generation strategy
- Planning, implementing and optimizing campaigns to acquire & nurture leads
- Build and test workflows to achieve the goals of the marketing automation tools
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth. Ongoing data analysis, reporting and recommending acquisition (lead generation) and retention (lead nurturing) activities
- Set up and implement the ideal customer path and optimize it both on the website and through social media and marketing automation tools
- Daily analysis of site traffic data, conversions from paid campaigns and regular optimization
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience in PPC & performance marketing (ideally in agencies or in B2B areas)
- Conducting lead generation and lead nurturing (remarketing) campaigns & deployment of automation
- Experience and focus on lead generation through paid campaigns, remarketing activities & marketing automation tools
- Experience in running automated marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing platforms and tools (e.g., Semrush, Hubspot, Zapier, GA4, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Looker Studio, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads)
- Ability to efficiently analyze data, draw conclusions and prepare recommendations based on them
- English skills (B2/C1) to cooperate with the international team and the sales department, creation of ads, landing pages and emails
- Ease of networking, friendly attitude, strong communication skills
- Strong independence and decision-making skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and work well under pressure