Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting, demand management and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The IT Support Ops Specialist serves as the primary support for the Occubee platform, overseeing cloud infrastructure setup, monitoring, and maintenance. This role also involves optimizing performance, ensuring platform continuity, and fostering a proactive, customer-centric support culture for Occubee’s European and LATAM clients.
What does IT Support Ops Specialist do?
- First Tier support for Occubee platform .
- Set up, monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Build and configure cloud infrastructure for Occubee clients on the European market and LATAM
- Analysis and optimization of performance, problem solving, identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- Maintain the continuity of operation of the Occubee platform
- Build a customer-centric culture and developing proactive customer support
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of Linux administration (RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience with administering containers (Docker, Kubernetes) will be considered an asset
- Analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, communicative Spanish will be considered an asset
- Willingness to develop in the field of platform operations
- Willingness to work in shift mode combined with on-call duties