Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are looking for a Junior Software Tester who will specialize in testing the compatibility of the developed software with project guidelines and customer expectations, conducting detailed performance tests and analyzing the results, as well as ensuring seamless integration through meticulous testing of interfaces between applications.
What does Software Tester do?
- Testing the compatibility of the created software with the project and customer expectations
- Preparing scripts to automate tests
- Conducting performance tests and analyzing their results
- Testing interfaces between applications
- Creating test scenarios, updating Release Notes, and user documentation
- Supervising and releasing new versions of applications
What do we expect from you?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Higher education in computer science or a related field
- A sense of responsibility for the quality of the product being created
- Analytical thinking skills, ability to ask practical questions, and draw conclusions
- Engagement, creativity, and openness to learning
- Skills in precise expression of thoughts and editing texts
- Strong communication competencies and ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in English at least at the B2 level
- Familiarity with tools supporting the testing process
- An additional advantage will be experienced in test automation using Cypress